- Listen to all local residents
- Improve public transport links & support plans for the tram to be extended through the area to reduce carbon emissions which will enable better health for residents
- Work with the police to reduce crime and speeding in the area
- Promote inward investment to local businesses in order to create jobs and opportunities.
- Build on the healthy eating initiatives for all
- Develop the sport and wellness initiatives so they are accessible to all residents
- Tackle litter and fly tipping issues working with residents, council and businesses
- Work with the Friends groups in the area to support them in all the great work they continue to do
- Support Longley college and schools in our area to ensure children and young people are getting the training needed to access Green jobs and apprenticeships if they choose
- Support residents in resolving any issues they have with council services
- Making our area a better place to live, work, play, socialise and retire
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.
Promoted & Published by: A Worrall, 19 Firth Park Avenue, Sheffield S5 6HF